Heck! It WAS ME..way back just a month ago.. for 15 years I have been a curly girl..Not just an ordinary wave of hairs..but a super curly..
Actually, I was born with a straight hair.. don't know at age 12 my hairs began to form waves. My mom always cut my hairs and used mineral oils after bath to thicken hair strands and somehow to make my brown hair look black. Maybe it impulse the natural curly genes to burst out "it's in my genes"
Then, this is ME NOW!.. because of so called HAIR REBOND!..so expensive but i feel light and great now.
Just more of hair maintenance..but when new hair grows..surely it would be a curly hair again..
Many admires my curly hair..but each day was a struggle. Know why?
1. I have to take shampoo & conditioner everyday. One sachet each wasn't enough to feel clean.
2. I got to have different sets of comb. Never misses a big tooth comb at morning and after bath.
3. Lots of hair ties and clips..to fasten my hair everday and never look messed.
4. Always finished with oil or gels to control my hairs.
5. So prone with dandruff and that is the reality.
6. I could not put lots of hair clips coz if i did? ..clips and curls rumbles and got no choice but to cut my hair.
7. Lastly, so tired combing my hair everday.So sometimes after bath, I immediately tied it up.
Now, don't have to worry about messing up with my hair, dandruff, and hair ties. Now, my pocket can smile coz a one sachet of shampoo can take for a week and a conditioner for every two days. See how I saved? Not just money but time.
Is there any hair technology that would make my hair look straight forever?
Sometimes, I do missed my curly waves.. my friends misses it too..coz they say MY CURLY HAIR DISTINCT ME FROM THE REST.
My Little Brother Now
5 years ago