Sunday, July 5, 2009

I hate my heart...

I do not understand what love and life has something in common.
Why loving someone means a whole world of living.. and when he hurts you means of dying.
The pain of broken love is like a living death.
And what hurts most is seeing the one you love loving someone else..

Why is there such a word time - when all you can have are tomorrows,
when all you need now is past.
Why is there such a word late - when all i did was to wait.
Why I am so unwise? or this is the right thing for us?
When we were together.. the world is so cruel or was it just hearts are full of grudges.
Why I still ache when I thought I was over you, when i thought I have my life now.
There is no getting over -because inside, my heart cripples.
I do not know love until I met pain..
I can't believe - I made a greatest mistake in my life.
Was it? or better things never yet seen


Love is never blind - it was our choice to be blinded.

I don't know where this words are leading.
All i know now - my heart is dying.

A love can never be right again and nothing we can do.

Goodbye ...

7 comments:

Star-chuu said...

It is hard for me to hate my heart...
This is the most important part of my body that I really need to take care.
I believe that our heart controlled everything, especially in love's matter. We live to love not to hate, whatever our heart takes from any form of love, we cannot leave the scenario that we take, we need to accept the fact that we are all human. And we need to experience the pain, sorrows, heartaches, in order for us to know the true essence of love.
Thanks for sharing Hakuna and for visiting me back. HAve a great day ahead dear friend.

rossel said...

I can't hate my heart. This is the reason why I am living,it's because my heart is pumping for the two important persons in my life, my daughter and my husband.

have a great weekend!

John Bueno said...

It will come, just wait for him... he will come....


IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU VISIT ME TOO @ http://www.kumagcow.com and http://techcow.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I think that the reason break ups are so hard to deal with and accept is that people tend to take it as a direct hit to their ego or person.
They refuse to accept that their partner has made a decision and it does not include them for whatever reason. This is not all about you...and the decision could just be that your partner does not fit with you.

The first thing to do when one has a broken heart is to realize that you were not the reason ...unless of course you did something to drive your partner away then in that case you already know you have no choice but to accept it.
Hard...yes because more than not a person that is on the dumping end is unaware of it. So the shock has to wear off before the reality can set in and then you have to deal with all of the changes that go with a breakup.
The faster you move forward and accept the change...the faster the hurt goes away!

AuraFIza said...

nice writing..
really like it ;)

Anonymous said...

I too hate my heart.

mon said...

luis vitton
What attracts the professionals is "The Blueberry Nights" is the fruit of cooperation between luis vitton and the film industry.

designer handbags rent
The general term is one to three days and designer handbags rent is together with a commission fee but you must pay the full deposit.

discount fendi handbags
In 1997 when Fendi was inspired by the "French bread", Fendi launched Baguette discount fendi handbags to the preferences of many.


louie viton
Plus a layer of waterproof PVC, the louie viton handbags do seem long-standing, fresh and durable with the main customers royalty.


organizer designer
Completely keeping the designer styles, organizer designer has become the wise choice of Fendi by increasing some non-leather styles.

Louis Vuitton Nomade Keepall 50
This Louis Vuitton Nomade Keepall 50 is different from Louis Vuitton Nomade Vertical Handbag with characteristics of classic leather.